If you would like to donate to Papworth Trust by SMS (text message), please see the terms and conditions in the Support us part of the site.
If you would like these terms and conditions in any other language or format, please contact us or call 01480 357 200.
In these terms and conditions:
- “the website” means any website that Papworth Trust owns and runs
- Papworth Trust will be called "Papworth Trust" or "we"
- anyone who uses this website will be called "you", “your” or “users”
- “the material” means all the information, data, text, graphics, links or computer code published or available on the website.
Conditions of use
Papworth Trust allows you to use the website as long as you follow these terms and conditions:
1. By using the website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately the first time you use the website.
2. Papworth Trust may change the terms and conditions at any time by updating this page. Please review these terms and conditions regularly. Using the website after the terms and conditions are updated means you agree to be legally bound by the updated terms and conditions.
3. You must not use the website to do anything that:
- is unlawful
- would affect anyone else's rights
- or would stop or spoil anyone else's use of the website.
Papworth Trust tries to make sure that the content of the website is accurate and up to date but does not accept any liability for error or omission. Users should seek further advice before taking or not taking action because of information on the website. We take no responsibility for how you use the information on the website.
Papworth Trust cannot guarantee that your use of the website will not be interrupted or that the website is free from errors, viruses or bugs. You must take action to protect your own computer. We may block access to the website or take it down to deal with technical issues at any time.
We, and any other party involved in creating, maintaining or delivering the website, do not accept liability for any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damage that results from or in connection with the use of the website.
The laws of England and Wales apply to the website. Any disputes about the use of the website will be dealt with by the courts of England and Wales.
The website is intended for people accessing it from within the United Kingdom. We cannot guarantee that the website or the information on it is relevant or appropriate for use in other countries.
Papworth Trust takes no responsibility for the content of external websites. You should not take any links to external websites as an endorsement of any kind. External links are on the website for information and convenience only, and users visit these websites at their own risk.
Privacy and Data Protection
Your privacy and data protection are important to us. To find out what information we collect and how we use it, please see our privacy statement.
All rights reserved. Papworth Trust owns all the material on the website, including information, data, text, graphics, links and computer code, unless otherwise stated.
You may access, view and print copies of material on the website as long as you follow these Terms and Conditions and:
- you use the material for information purposes and for your personal, non commercial use only
- you keep all copyright, trade mark and other ownership notices on the material
- and you do not change, reproduce, display, distribute the material or use the material for any public purpose without getting written permission from Papworth Trust first.
You can use the details below to contact us to ask for permission to use the material on the website.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions please get in touch by:
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- calling 01480 357 200
- writing to Papworth Trust, Bernard Sunley Centre, Papworth Everard, Cambridgeshire CB23 3RG.