Where can I find information on education and training?

If you are coming to the end of your time at school, you may be starting to think about career plans. There are many options that can get you started on the path to your ideal job.


You may wish to complete a course at college. A lot of colleges cater for young people with additional needs and offer individual learning/support packages. You can find out more information on your local authority website, specific school/college websites, or UCAS.

If you don’t feel like college is the right path for you, there are many other options available, including apprenticeships, traineeships, supported internships and social training enterprises. There are also programmes and grants available to help you start work.

Visit our work pages to find out how you can get the training and work experience you need to find a job. Your local authority website also provides lots of useful information on education and training in your area:





Disability advice

We can help you with disability benefit related enquiries for children and under-19s. Contact us on 0800 952 5000 or email iag@papworthtrust.org.uk.