How can I deal with bullying?

It is important to act immediately if you experience bullying or if you suspect that a friend or relative is being bullied.


The first point of contact at a school or college would be your teacher, however, if this fails to solve the problem you can contact the chair of governors or your local authority.

You can talk to your doctor about any physical, emotional or mental health concerns you may have. Alternatively, various NHS services are listed in your local offer directory for young people experiencing emotional and behavioural problems, or mental health problems.

Here at Papworth Trust we offer a support service, including mental health support.

Your local authority website gives lots of advice about bullying, how to avoid it and how to deal with it:





Why choose Papworth Trust for care and support

We have been caring for and supporting people for almost 100 years. We support people of all ages to live a more independent life in and out of their home.

Disability advice

We can help you with disability benefit related enquiries for children and under-19s. Contact us on 0800 952 5000 or email iag@papworthtrust.org.uk.