Our fee free recruitment service can help you to:
- advertise your vacancies
- find and shortlist quality candidates
- organise interviews, work trials and work experience
- support your new employees.
What makes us different?
We don't charge any fees
Unlike an agency, our employment services are funded by the Government so we won’t charge you any fees for the recruitment support we give you.
We provide tailored support
We take the time to understand what you're looking for and to shortlist the most suitable candidates with your needs in mind.
We care about people
We are passionate about helping people to fulfil their ambitions. We take the time to get to know our candidates, mentor them and give them relevant training. We focus on placing each person into the right role, and on finding the right candidate for you.
The recruitment process
We work with you throughout the recruitment process to:
Understand your needs
We listen and get to know you so that we understand:
- your company and culture
- the skills and experience you need for the role you're recruiting.
Shortlist the best candidates
We have a large selection of job ready candidates to choose from, and we carefully select the most suitable candidates for the role and for your company.
Recruit the right person
- arrange interviews, providing free office space for the interviews if you need it
- arrange free work trials and work experience so you can try out potential employees.
- We provide ongoing support for you and your new employee for up to 2 years after you've appointed them. We can help to ensure that induction and probation periods are as successful as possible, and give advice and facilities for training if required. We find that this support helps new employees stay happy and committed, minimising future recruitment and training costs.
- We can also offer you Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities.