We will insure the structure of the property, but you are responsible for insuring your personal contents

Fire, flood and other disasters can place severe financial pressure on people who do not have adequate insurance. 

We have details of a contents insurance scheme that is endorsed by the National Housing Federation. It may be cheaper than you think and could give you peace of mind. Please ask your housing officer for more details. 

We strongly advise tenants to make sure that their home contents insurance policies cover replacement of damaged glass.