Papworth Trust works with external contractors to provide an effective repairs and maintenance service to our service. Click for more information

Papworth Trust rents homes to people, some of whom are disabled. Many of our homes are fully wheelchair accessible, but we also have standard specification properties for people who do not need any adaptations.

We are a Registered Provider of Homes, which means we are classed as a ‘Social Landlord’ and our homes are rented at either a social or affordable rent to people who need a home.

As a Registered Housing Provider, we have a key role in supporting Local Authorities with their duties to meet identified local housing needs. This means that Papworth Trust do not operate its own waiting lists for housing and properties are let to applicants through the Local Authority Housing Register and Home-Link bidding system.

You can apply for a Papworth Trust home in two ways depending on the type of accommodation you need:

If you require supported living, please request a referral from your Local Authority Social Service or Health Department.

For all other accommodation you must register with the Local Authority Housing Department in the area in which you wish to live. For further information on how social housing is allocated in your area please contact your Local Authority Housing Team.

The Trust’s home rental service is regulated by Homes England and Regulator of Social Housing.

Our Housing Management and Maintenance service looks after the management and repair of all of our properties across the East of England.

Please note our Housing Team has moved to new offices in Pendrill Court, Papworth Everard. Click here for our letter to tenants and FAQs .

Policies And Useful InformationTenant InvolvementRepairs And MaintenanceOur Tenancies

Tenants' Home Contents InsuranceAltering Your HomeNuisance And Antisocail BehaviourInformation About Your RentMoving Out

Transfers And Mutual ExchangePrivacy StatementContact the housing and maintenance teamCustomer FeedbackCovid 19


There is nothing better than receiving fantastic compliments! These are just a small selection that staff in the Housing & Maintenance teams have received over the last month:

Customer Comments




OWL Service

Day Services