Papworth Trust is very proud to be a Disability Confident Employer.
Disability Confident is a scheme that is designed to help employers recruit and retain disabled people and people with health conditions for their skills and talent.
If you are a disabled candidate, please let us know if you wish to apply through the Disability Confident scheme.
Under the scheme, Papworth Trust commits to:
• Supporting candidates who declare a disability through the recruitment and vetting process – this includes making reasonable adjustments to support people to access information or participate in the recruitment process
• Interviewing all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and to consider them on their abilities.
For disabled employees, the Trust commits to supporting them through their employment in line with the Disability Confident Scheme. This includes:
• Discussing with disabled employees, at any time but at least once a year, what we can both do to make sure they can develop and use their abilities
• Making every effort when employees become disabled to support them to stay in employment
• Taking action to ensure that all employees develop the appropriate level of disability awareness needed to make these commitments work
• Reviewing our commitment to Disability Confident and planning ways to improve how we support disabled candidates and employees.